|Study location||Netherlands, Maastricht|
|Type||Summer Courses, full-time|
|Nominal duration||1 week|
|Tuition fee||€439 one-time|
Students should have an interest in personal development and personal leadership.
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
The language of the course is English, so we expect a fluent level and the ability to follow and participate in class.
- How can I get the most out of my education?
- What do I need, to finish my studies successfully?
- How can I reduce/manage my daily level of stress?
- What do I want to achieve during my time as a student?
- How can I have endless energy to achieve my goals?
If you are looking for the answer to some, or all, off these questions, this is the course for you!
What can you do to ensure success, happiness and direction throughout your studies? During this course, students will look into consciousness and personal development. With both theoretical explanations and practical exercises, different aspects of consciousness and personal leadership will be explained. Students will set their own goals at the beginning of the course, making sure that their learnings will also have a positive effect on their (future) studies. Exercises will be done both during the course and in-between course days, making sure that students learn how to apply personal leadership in their own lives right away.
During these five days we will spend just two course days within the university. Students will all get a 1 on 1 coaching session to ensure all their personal questions and challenges are answered and handled. These will take place in an online environment. The last course day will take place in a beautiful venue outside of UM, close to the inner-city library. During this day students will discover how a change of your environment can influence your life and capabilities. On this day they will also present the course assessment, in which they will look back on their goals, achievements and which will show the progress they´ve made throughout the week.
After this course you will have:
- Direction to finish your studies successfully.
- Knowledge of consciousness and personal leadership.
- New goals for your academic year, and enough knowledge to achieve them.
- Clarity on how and why you will finish your studies.
- The ability to take control of your level of success.
- The ability to manage your level of stress during your studies.
You are not required to do pre-course reading. If you like to read Katinka would advise “Happier” by Ph.D. Tal Ben-Shahar or “Super Brain” by M.D. Deepack Chopra and Ph.D. Rudolph E. Tanzi.
▪ Assignments ▪ Presentations ▪ Skills ▪Trainings ▪ Work in subgroups ▪
▪ Assignment ▪ Attendance ▪ Observation ▪ Participation ▪ Presentation ▪
Katinka van Kan
_About the coordinator:
Katinka is a certified Consciousness Coach (ICF-accredited), and developer of Student Life Coaching. After giving the one day training Personal Leadership at Zuyd Hogeschool, she will take Personal Leadership to the next level in this course at Maastricht Summer School. Katinka enjoys turning theoretical knowledge into practical exercises, to ensure real changes. She provides a safe learning environment, enabling students to focus on their personal development as well as setting and achieving their own goals. For Katinka as a trainer and coach it´s most important that students are able to make positive changes in their life right away. This is also what the students will experience during this course._
Central European Time