|Study location||Netherlands, Maastricht|
|Type||Summer Courses, full-time|
|Nominal duration||1 week|
|Tuition fee||€399 one-time|
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
The language of the course is English, so we expect a fluent level and the ability to follow and participate in class.
Enneagram: a psychological character typology model
The Enneagram describes a dynamic circle of nine personality types, characters qualities, and areas for improvement. This covers nine different, characterful ways of thinking, experiencing, and handling. You can compare it to nine different types of spectacles each with different colour lenses, which you can wear, to look at different situations. In all these types, the exact same situation will be perceived differently. This is how it is with the different personality types. Nowadays Enneagram is used as an aid for education, relationships, psychology, business, human resources, team building and formation, retail development and last although no means least personal development.
The knowledge of the Enneagram will be life changing. It gives you a lot of opportunities to deal with your own defence mechanism and patterns and a way to cooperate with the other personality types because you get a lot of insight in the habits and structures of the different personality types.
It provides insight into the attitude and behaviour of all nine personality types of the Enneagram model and into the way each type manages their communication, work ethics, reaction to leadership and how they can further develop their personality. Furthermore, in this course you will:
• Learn how get to know yourself and others around you.
• Understand why you do things the way you do, based on your personality type.
• Grasp the insights into the attitudes and behaviour of all nine personalities based on the enneagram model.
• Understand how each personality type can further develop themselves beyond their traits.
• Discover your own personality type of the Enneagram.
• How to develop your own defence mechanisms and life patterns.
• Your type of defence, strategy, or tactics to deal or endure all the pressures and incidents that may occur in your live.
• How you respond to emotions, needs, and desires but also fears.
Book: “You think you know who you are” ISBN 9 789079 455034, English language
Book: “Je denk te weten wie je bent” ISBN 9 789079 455003, Dutch Language
Book: “Pensi di sapere chi sei” ISBN 9 789079 455041, Italian Language
Authors Hans Pluijms & Carita Sutherland
▪ Lectures ▪ Presentations ▪ Work in subgroups
Participation ▪ Presentation
Central European Time