|Study location||Netherlands, Maastricht|
|Type||Summer Course, full-time|
|Tuition fee||€398 per programme|
Enrolled as an Undergraduate student or Undergraduate diploma
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Dutch.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
- How can you get the most out of your education?
- How can you ensure you successfully finish your studies?
- What comes after graduation?
- How can you reduce/manage your daily level of stress?
- What do you want to achieve in your career?
- How can you be confident about the future?
If you are looking for the answer to some, or all, of these questions, this is the course for you!
What can you do to ensure success, happiness and direction throughout your studies and the life that comes after that? During this course, students will look into consciousness and personal development. With both theoretical explanations and practical exercises, different aspects of consciousness and personal leadership will be explained. Students will set their own goals at the beginning of the course, making sure that their learnings will also have a positive effect on their (future) studies.
Exercises will be done both during the course and after each day, making sure that students learn how to apply personal leadership in their own lives.
Duration and dates
This two week course will take place from the 7th of July until the 17th of July, 2020.
Interested students could also follow ‘Personal Leadership: Your key to a successful education’ which covers only the first week of this course.
After this course you will have:
- Direction to finish your studies successfully.
- Knowledge of consciousness and personal leadership.
- New goals for both your academic year and future, and enough knowledge to achieve them.
- Clarity on how and why you will finish your studies.
- Clarity on what will come after your studies.
- The ability to take control of your level of success.
- The ability to manage your level of stress in life.
- Self-confidence in studies and life.
Katinka van Kan
Katinka is a certified Consciousness Coach and developer of Student Life Coaching. After having given the one day training Personal Leadership at Zuyd Hogeschool, she will take Personal Leadership to the next level in this course at Maastricht Summer School. Katinka enjoys putting theoretical knowledge into practice through practical exercises to ensure real changes are made. She provides a safe learning environment, enabling students to focus on their personal development as well as setting and achieving their own goals.
This course is suitable for bachelors as well as masters students. Students should have an interest in personal development and personal leadership.
You are not required to do pre-course reading. If you like to read Katinka would advise “Happier” by Ph.D. Tal Ben-Shahar.
▪ Assignments ▪ Presentations ▪ Skills ▪Trainings ▪ Work in subgroups ▪
▪ Assignment ▪ Attendance ▪ Observation ▪ Participation ▪ Presentation ▪